We are thrilled to share that the House of Friendship team is growing! Big things are coming to our shelter program, and we are now hiring for several new, critical positions.
At House of Friendship, we genuinely believe in what we are doing every day. We aim to make a difference for the members of our community, to walk with and to serve. We lead with passion and sincerely believe each person deserves to belong and thrive. We are not content with the status quo.
We live and breathe our core values of Compassion, Inclusion, Justice, Dignity and Hope. And we make sure to have fun, too!
At House of Friendship, we offer:
• Opportunities to grow and learn
• Challenging and meaningful work
• The ability to make an impact in our community
• Working with a motivated and engaged team
• Being valued for your contributions
• Psychological supports through our comprehensive Employee and Family Assistance Program
• A comprehensive Compensation Package
Do we sound like the right team for you? Consider applying today!
We are currently hiring for these positions:
Harm Reduction Worker
Grants & Donor Relations Officer
Relief Tenant Supervisor (Nights)
Family Outreach Worker
Emergency Shelter Support Worker (Weekends)
House of Friendship believes in inclusion, diversity, and in paying a fair wage. House of Friendship is a member of Living Wage Waterloo Region and Sustainable Waterloo Region.
Learn more about how you can make a difference and ensure that everyone can belong and thrive in Waterloo Region! Receive inspirational stories about how you are making a difference right to your inbox.